We are with you every step of the way.
- The expertise of a major neurosurgical and spine center;
- The personal attention of private practice physicians;
- The support of a caring and responsive staff.
Questions? Call us at 914-948-8448.
In these difficult times, many of us are being forced to make decisions based on what we can afford rather than what is good for us. We, the physicians of Brain and Spine Surgeons of New York, believe that our patients are entitled to the best medical care possible, for this reason we have amended our surgical billing policies as follows:
- We will bill your insurance for you, rather than expect you to pay the bill yourself. We will wait until your insurance makes their full payment, rather than turn to you for payment. Please note that many insurance companies have arbitrarily reduced their fees and delayed their payment cycles. We may request your assistance in intervening with your insurance company in order to expedite payment and reduce your out of pocket expense.
- While we are working with your insurance company you will receive a Statement from us each month, which will show you our progress in collecting your bill. Should you receive payment directly from your insurance company during this period, please forward the payment to our office immediately so that we may correct your Statement.
- When your insurance has finished paying us, we are obligated by law to send you a bill for the balance. Should paying this bill present a financial hardship to you, please do not hesitate to call one of our patient account representatives at (914) 948-8003. We do not want any of our patients to make an important medical decision based on their ability or inability to pay for the care they need.
Complete list of insurances accepted:
- Corvel Workers Comp PPO
- MVP Medicaid Only
- Teamsters Local 456
*All of the above insurances may not be accepted by your physician. Please confirm your insurance information with a representative when booking your appointment.