Seth Neubardt, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Neubardt’s direct line: (914) 948-9499
Learn more about safe spine surgery at www.safespinesurgery.com
As an orthopedic spine surgeon, Dr. Neubardt’s understanding of bone tissue and the basic mechanical structure of the spine complements the neurosurgical expertise of his partner, Dr. Jack Stern, in the operating room. A prolific inventor, Dr. Neubardt holds numerous medical patents, including a patented procedure to safely insert spinal screws now used worldwide. In addition, he has been a major contributor to the advancement of minimally invasive spinal surgery technology.
In practice since 1991, Dr. Neubardt is actively involved in the Association for Ethical Spine Surgeons. He joined Brain & Spine Surgeons of New York in 1999, and is responsible for developing its non-surgical back and neck pain treatment practice, SPINE OPTIONS.
Postgraduate Education and Fellowships:
- Combined Orthopedic-Neurosurgical Spine Fellowship, New York University Medical Center, New York, New York
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York
- Internship in General Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- M.D. The University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Awards, Honors & Societies:
- American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- American Back Society
- American College of Surgeons Professional Association
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- American Medical Association
- Association of Ethical Spine Surgeons
- Medical Society of Westchester
- World Spine Society
- New York State Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Inc.